Contact us at 866-876-0979 or send a message about this 1987 E One Aerial for sale.
E-One Stratospear 80 Ft Rear Mount Aerial
- Asking: $30,000
- E-One Serial #A320, Shop Order #5328
- Detroit 8V92 motor with Jacobs engine brake
- Feb 2013 Miles: 110,641. Hours: 2324
- Allison HT740 Transmission
- Hale 1,500 gpm pump, model #QSMG-150-21
- (2) Master intake valves
- 6 man cab, 3 of which are SCBA seats. Driver’s seat is worn; interior shows normal wear for this age of vehicle.
- Pre plumbed waterway with 1,000 gpm Akron monitor with remote control
- (2) 1.5” preconnects above pump panel. Currently hold 200’ 1.75” hose each
- Hose bed under aerial with 2 chutes. Currently holds 700’ 5” LDH & 150’ 3”.
- Gas generator with (2) 500 watt flood lights
- Kussmal battery charger and air compressor system
- Insta chains
- Cross Fire pressure monitoring system on rear duals
- Alco rims
- New tires September 2010
- PA300 electric siren, Opticom traffic interrupter, dual air horn
- Pump test, third party ladder and aerial inspections, maintenance records, weekly inspection and daily check sheets available upon request, included with sale.
- Equipment being sold with the apparatus:
- (4) Light boxes with hardwired charging bases
- Duo Safety ladders:
- 35’ extension, 24’ extension, 20’ roof ladder, 10’ folding
- Department purchased used in 2004 to use as second aerial. Well maintained and cared for since that time. Aerial is still in service and will be available on, or before, 1 September 2013.
Return to Used Fire Trucks For Sale