Firetrucks Unlimited’s REBEL series brush trucks are the perfect solution for wildland firefighting. The REBEL was designed with the help of wildland firefighters and engineers and can be customized in any way to meet your needs. REBEL brush trucks combine the latest in firefighting technology with raw power to deliver superior fire fighting capabilities. Rest assured, your personnel will be equipped to fight fire safely and effectively with the REBEL brush truck. Contact us today and our team will work with you to design a REBEL brush truck for your department.
Featured Brush Trucks
REBEL Brush Truck Features
Our bodies are engineered using CAD to ensure maximum strength, weight and performance. Our aluminum bodies sit on a TIG welded substructure (6” I-Beam frame rails with 4” I-Beam cross members on 12” centers). The bodies are thoroughly tested to ensure operational quality standards are met in all conditions.
Our LED and HID scene lighting provides 360 coverage without the use of a generator. Every REBEL brush truck we build comes equipped with a scene lighting package.
REBEL brush trucks come with heavy duty Warn brush guards which are ideal for operating in wildland areas. These brush guards can be upfitted with winches, emergency lighting, HID driving lights, fixed or receiver mount winches, cameras and speakers. We can also install a hose bed in your front bumper for quick access.
Front Bumper Turrets
The REBEL can be outfitted with a front bumper turret, which allows you to safely fight fire with a joystick from inside the cab. The Akron Forestry monitor bumper turret, with its adjustable GPM nozzle is ideal for safely and quickly fighting fire on the go without pulling hose.
The REBEL can be outfitted with fixed ground sweep nozzles. With 400 gallons of water and 10 gallons of foam, you can cover 2 miles on a single tank. This option provides an efficient way to cover a large area without getting out of the truck.
REBEL brush trucks have a variety of optional features such as back boards, ladders, stokes basket storage and slide out crosslays. REBEL brush trucks are completely customizable, and can be configured in any way to meet your needs.
With today’s budgets, you need a truck that serves more than one purpose. REBEL series brush trucks serve as wildland engines, EMS first responders, rapid intervention units and water shuttles.
- Squad Style Bodies
- Rescue Style Bodies
- Flatbed Style Bodies
- Aluminum and/or steel
- All styles available in 9’-11’
- In cab operation of firefighting equipment
- High visibility scene lighting
- Rear chevrons
- Front and/or rear cameras
- Stainless steel and flex hose plumbing allow for quick field repairs
- Full access to pump, valves and plumbing
- Easy access to electrical compartment
- REBEL brush trucks transport personnel, tools and water to the fire line that a Class A pumper can’t.
- We can outfit your REBEL brush truck with heavy duty off road tires which will excel in any condition.
- We offer Kelderman bag suspension systems which give you the clearance needed in wildland terrain while keeping a low center of gravity.
Firetrucks Unlimited’s Commitment to Quality
REBEL brush trucks have been tested and refined under extreme wildland conditions of all types. Our 50,000 sq. ft. facilities are located in Henderson, NV. We encourage you to inspect our facility, which can accommodate any size department. We provide conference areas, NFPA suspension testing, on-site pump testing, training and more.
REBEL brush trucks typically take 4-6 weeks to build upon arrival of your chassis. We keep you updated with the progress of your build through photos and weekly phone calls. Delivery of your REBEL brush truck includes final inspection, pump testing, operation and maintenance training. We have the experience and commitment to quality you require to produce your department’s wildland fire apparatus. Contact us today for more information and to schedule a tour.
REBEL Brush Truck Features
- 2015 4×4 Ford F-550 Super Cab XL or Dodge RAM
- 6.7L V-8 Powerstroke Diesel Engine
- 750 total amps with dual alternators with run down protection
- 6-speed electronic SelectShift Auto Transmission
- Limited Slip differential, driveline traction control
- Power windows and locks
- Sync voice activated system (Ford Only)
- 4 wheel Anti-Lock Disc Brakes
- Heavy Duty suspension
- Payload Plus Package
- Air Conditioner
- Remote controlled cab spotlight, map light
- Whelen LED Emergency Light Package
- Federal Signal PA640 Siren Controller
- Troy aluminum center console
- NFPA 1906 Compliant!
- One year FTU Warranty
- 9,000 lb Warn Electric Winch, Brush Guard & LED lights
- 400 gallon UPF poly water tank w/ 10 Gallon Foam Cell
- LED water and foam level gauges
- Hale HPX200-BD26 Auxiliary Engine Driven Pump
- Diesel Engine
- 26 BHP Emmision Compliant Kubota
- Pump performance 160 GPM @ 125 psi; 200 GPM @100 psi
- Scotty Around-The-Pump Foam Educator
- Hose reel
- 200’ capacity Hannay electric rewind
- Aluminum Flat Bed (111”) with 14,000 lb receiver hitch
- Body compartments (6) w/ LED strip lighting, shelving & dry deck
- Punched aluminum storage baskets (2) above compartments
- Aluminum head board – LED lights
- Brakes, turn, back-up, clearance and tail lights
- Hard suction hose (3 sections of 2”)
- Spare Tire mounted above water tank
- Under body mounted Wheel Chocks
- Striping and decal package