1982/1994 Oshkosh ARFF Specs
Originally built as a 1982 Oshkosh Crash truck, then completely rebuilt in 1994 with a Spartan extra-large cab installed. It hails from Phoenix, AZ, has 18,621 original miles and is in good working order. With the enhanced cab, it is rather unique and highly functional.
- Engine: Detroit 8V92TA – 540hp
- Transmission: Allison Automatic
- Spartan extra large aluminum cab
- Seats 6 fire fighters, additional seating can be added, 10 man cab
- Air conditioned cab
- Fire suppression nozzles
- Rear camera system
- Feecon system
- Rust free, beautiful condition, we can make any modifications you require!
- width is 9′ 3.5″
- height is 12′ 3″
- length is 37′ 10″
- 60,000 GVW
Call (866) 876-0979